Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Friends


My friends are one of the best in the world. In the American school where I study, all of the students are like one big family. There are those, who are the outcasts, but most of them are friendly and will not fight each other. The funniest thing is that almost everyone has a nickname. We have people, who are called by animal names: the mole, the beaver, the fox. We have a very exceptional person in our society and his nickname is Nervous. He is a student, who although all of the studying at home, fails to do well in school. Until 11th grade no one knew his real name. A very big part of the school is filled with people, who do not know where is their part in the school. Now my friends and i are the biggest ones in school, we have the most authority. Therefore we now show the right way to the smaller ones and try to preserve the balance in our school. There are those ones, who think that know more than us, but everything comes with experience and have 5 years of it from the American College of Sofia.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the driving test, Vlado xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your work that you post. I will do my best to read all that you post and will keep my blog updated as well.

    ReplyDelete